Lead Product Educator
Do you have the mind of a marketer and the heart of a teacher?
If you’re driven to help others understand how technology can improve their businesses, this is the perfect role for you. We are seeking someone passionate about business growth and online education to create and deliver engaging training and resources for our customers via video, live webinars, and course content. Ultimately, your goal will be to help increase success across our platform, by getting new customers up to speed quickly, and helping existing customers become more successful.
Skills and experience you will need:
- You’ve delivered webinars with a live Q&A chat component.
- You’ve created how to, explainer or other educational videos about software and marketing tools for business, bonus if it’s for the SMB/Entrepreneurial market.
- You understand the fundamentals of good video/sound production and have personally used tools such as Adobe Premiere or Camtasia.
- You’ve built a community on a social network such as Youtube, Twitter or Facebook.
- You are an excellent writer.
What you’ll get from this job:
- Access to a huge base of customers to train.
- A professional studio with high quality video production.
- The freedom to design content as you see fit for the customers you nurture.
- As the face of our product, lots of exposure on and off the camera.
A few other things you should know:
- You’ll spend a few mornings helping out customers one on one (like every member of our team does!)
- Customer activation and retention rates will be your go-to metrics.
- Introduce Thinkific to a new audience by teaching best practices for growing an online course business, as a podcast guest of an influencer in our space
How to apply:
We’d love to see your resume in conjunction with a short video pitch for us. Head on over to our application site and upload both, attn: Miranda!
This is an amazing growth role for the right candidate – pull out a camera or your phone and record your pitch. We can’t wait to meet you!