Webinars are the next best thing to selling in person.
Being live, right in front of the person that needs your online course is the key to successfully selling it. Obviously, you can’t be everywhere at once in-person, but by hosting your own webinar, you can scale up your sales efforts the smart way. By learning how to host, promote, and maximize reusability from your webinars, you can boost your online course sales and quickly build a mailing list. In this video series, we’ll walk you through why you need to start hosting webinars today (and how to do it).
Our video series, How to Host Live Webinars to Sell Online Courses, offers two videos on how course creators can scale their sales efforts with online video presentations.
You will learn:
- Why webinars are the best way to sell online courses
- How easy it is to run a great webinar with your audience
- When to pitch your online course during a presentation
- How to structure your webinar presentation
- How you can use Thinkific to maximize the value of your webinar after it’s been broadcasted
Have your notebook handy? Get ready to learn all about how you can easily run a webinar for your leads and capture more sales than one-on-one phone calls ever could. Watch the videos below!
Video #1: Hosting Live Webinars To Sell Your Online Course
Video #2: How to Promote and Structure Your Webinar
Video #3: Adding Webinar Recordings To Your Thinkific School