Thanks for your interest! This position is no longer available.
Are you passionate about online marketing and helping others succeed? Love being in front of a camera? Great at teaching and training? Excited about sharing an amazing product with the world? If yes, read on!
Thinkific is a rapidly growing tech company in Vancouver, and we’re making it easy to teach and build businesses online.
Our all-in-one platform helps independent experts, authors, speakers, coaches, and entrepreneurs around the globe create, market, and sell their own online courses. We currently power thousands of online courses and serve millions of students globally.
A big part of our success is the success of our customers – and that’s where you come in.
We’re hiring an on-camera educator to join our team as education lead.
We are seeking someone passionate about business growth and online education to create and deliver engaging training to our audience via video, live webinars, and web content.
As a part of our customer success and growth teams, this educator role is an important part of our growth strategy. As our in-house customer educator, you’ll soon become the face of customer education at Thinkific, and will help new and existing customers build and grow their own online businesses.
A typical weekly to-do list might include tasks like:
- Meet with the growth and marketing teams Monday morning to plan out weekly growth experiments, upcoming feature releases, and content pieces that need the perfect video to complete them
- Plan and deliver a webinar and live chat event with our existing audience, teaching them new ways to market their online courses
- Write and record a video course (with support by our in-house video team) all about a new growth tactic perfect for building online businesses
- Spend a morning helping out customers (like every member of our team does!) to stay close to customers and learn all of the intricacies of our system
- Coordinate with influencers (journalists, celebrities, authors, speakers, and other VIPs) to plan joint webinars and events where you’ll show their audience how to create, market, and sell their own online courses with Thinkific
Ultimately, your goal will be to help the team meet our growth targets each month – by acquiring new customers, and helping existing customers become more successful.
Here are a few hints that you might be the person we’re looking for (you probably meet 3 or more of these!):
- You’ve already created your own online course (bonus points if you’ve used Thinkific!) Relating to and understanding our clientele is key. If you’ve created your own online course, you already know exactly what our customers are doing.
- You’ve got sales experience. Every time we get the attention of a customer or prospective customer, it is an opportunity to get them even more excited about our product, and how they can make the most of it.
- You’re comfortable in front of a camera, and have experience delivering presentations, training, or public speaking. This isn’t the time to be camera shy! We’re looking for a personable, energetic individual to genuinely help our customers and get them excited about building and growing their courses along the way.
- You are passionate about digital marketing and business growth (and may even be an online entrepreneur yourself). This is an opportunity to help thousands of entrepreneurs all over the planet build online businesses, earn passive revenue, and live their dreams. It doesn’t get more rewarding than this!
- You’re a people person, and have worked with (or are comfortable working with and reaching out to) VIPs, high profile bloggers, authors, speakers, and other elite members of our community. You’ll be connecting with and building relationships with prominent people for interviews, joint webinars, and co-training opportunities.
- You’re a capable content writer and educator, and not just a pretty face. You’ll be backed by our content marketing and customer support teams, but will have no problem diving into our technology to plan and create valuable education for our audience each week.
Are you the perfect fit? We move fast!
We are looking to bring someone on as soon as possible.
This is an on-camera position, so pull out your phone and make us a quick video! We’re not worried about production value here (we have an in-house video team who will ensure your videos are picture-perfect), but we are looking for your dynamic and engaging personality to shine through.
Here’s what we need from you:
- Create a 2-3 minute video explaining and showing us why you’re the right person for this role (don’t worry about quality – your cell phone is fine!)
Put your video on Dropbox, Drive, or a video service of your choice – just be sure it can be accessed publicly via the link. Then, send the link to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking to fill this role FAST. If you’re reading this post, the position is still available – but not for long. Pull out a camera or your phone and record your pitch – we can’t wait to meet you!