Thanks for checking us out! This position has now been filled
Are you passionate about visual design? Love marketing and business, and using design to communicate your message? Excited about sharing an amazing product with the world? If yes, read on!
Thinkific is a rapidly growing tech company in Vancouver, and we’re making it easy to teach and build businesses online.
Our all-in-one platform helps independent experts, authors, speakers, coaches, and entrepreneurs around the globe create, market, and sell their own online courses. We currently power thousands of online courses and serve millions of students globally.
People love our product. Once someone sees it, they try it, love it, and share it. Now, we are on a mission to expose it to as many new people as possible, and that’s where you come in.
We’re hiring a talented visual designer to join our team.
We are seeking a multi-talented designer who can take the creative execution of Thinkific to the next level. As a Visual Designer at Thinkific you will be responsible for making people fall in love with Thinkific before they become a customer. They will drool over your ebook designs, proudly share your graphics on social media, and flow effortlessly through the responsive website you designed.
Some of the things you’ll do:
- Make people fall in love with Thinkific
- Work with marketing stakeholders to design a beautiful and effective responsive website, along with campaign-specific landing pages
- Define design patterns and direction for marketing materials, sales materials and website design
- Lay out and design case studies, ebooks, and white papers
- Create graphics for blog posts and newsletters
- Create illustrated elements like icons, and diagrams
- Conceptualize and implement design solutions from concept to completion
As a part of our team, this visual designer role is an important part of our growth strategy.
Here are a few hints that you might be the person we’re looking for:
- You have a strong online portfolio showcasing visual and web design
You see design, layout and typography everywhere
You have a very strong understanding of mobile and responsive web design, with the knowledge to hand-code your designs in HTML and CSS
You are interested in learning about UX and product design
You know how to run an A/B and are always striving to improve the effectiveness and usability of your designs.
You are a thoughtful and considered communicator who thrives on sharing ideas
- You’ve got experience, possibly even working in a startup environment
And of course –
- You are passionate about digital marketing and business growth (and may even be an online entrepreneur yourself). This is an opportunity to help thousands of entrepreneurs all over the planet build online businesses, create online courses, earn passive revenue, and live their dreams. It doesn’t get more rewarding than this!
- You are eager and a go-getter, and work well with some ambiguity. This isn’t a position for someone who needs a lot of direction, or ever says “that’s not my job”. You’re excited to roll up your sleeves and dive in, working with your peers to coordinate and propel our message with design.
Are you the perfect fit? We move fast!
We are looking to bring someone on as soon as possible.
Here’s what we need from you:
- The link to your design portfolio showcasing visual & web design projects (if you partnered with anyone else, let us know the breakdown of who did what!)
- The project that you had the most fun working on, and why
Send your resume, cover letter, and details above to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking to fill this role FAST. If you’re reading this post, the position is still available – but not for long. We can’t wait to hear from you!