Choosing a price for your online course is a critical step in the course creation process.
The first thing to know is that it’s not a ‘one-size fits all’ formula. Deciding on the price for an online course is one of the most difficult decisions for even the most seasoned of course creators. The right price means a lot more than just settling on what you think is ‘fair.’ Course pricing controls every aspect of your online course business– it determines the type of online marketing you can do to promote your course, the type of students your course will attract, the amount of support you’re able to provide, as well as the amount of revenue you generate. One thing’s for sure: you need to have a strategic plan.
The Online Course Pricing Guide offers practical ways to think about pricing your online course, as well as tips and best practices to consider.
You will learn:
- The dangers of pricing your course too low
- When to offer a paid course vs. a free course
- Best practices of course pricing–including our general rule of the lowest $$ you should ever ask for
- 7 key components to consider when pricing
- 10 tips to increase the value of your course so you can justify a higher price
Have your notebook handy? We’ve gathered our research from top course creators in the industry, as well as our own data, so you can take your courses to the next level.