Choosing a platform
What should I consider when choosing a platform for creating online courses?
Here are some questions you may want to ask:
1. How easy is it to set up? Unless you're a developer, it really helps to be given a suite of tools to get up and running quickly.
2. How much ownership and control will you have? Find out if the platform controls course pricing or branding, or takes a cut of your sales.
3. Does the platform integrate with tools for e-commerce, marketing, and student success? These will save you time and help scale your business.
4. How's the customer support? Look for a platform with a responsive team and resources to guide you through your journey.
How is Thinkific different from other platforms?
Thinkific is unique in a few key ways:
1. It's easy to set up and make your own without any coding experience. You get out-of-the box templates and integrations, plus full ownership over your site so you can customize it according to your brand.
2. It creates an incredible experience for your students at every step, from arriving at your website to completing your course and achieving their goals.
3. You have an entire Support team backing you through your entire journey, plus access to an extensive knowledge base and partner network.
I'm looking to switch to Thinkific from another platform. How do I go about doing that?
Whether you're moving to Thinkific from another learning management system (LMS) or a custom built site, we ensure a seamless transition for you and your students. We'll answer all your questions around content migration and support you with bulk student enrollment so nothing falls through the cracks. Our Support team is committed to ensuring that items like student progress, enrollment dates, and logins are completely transitioned onto our platform. We know that some cases are unique, so if you have any questions about migration for your business, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.