Templates are the secret behind so many company inner workings today. From social media posts to websites, templates are helping companies build their brand with efficiency and style. But templates can also be used to help companies internally. Company newsletters, surveys, and even training can be streamlined with the help of easy-to-use templates.
Training templates are an essential part of any successful training program. They streamline the process of creating and delivering training content, allowing you to quickly create professional-looking materials that can be shared with your team or used in a variety of settings. These templates will save time and ensure that everyone involved in the training program is on the same page.
But what templates should you use? In this blog post, we will provide a comprehensive list of training templates and explain how to use each one. All of our training templates are simplistic and easy to customize, so there will definitely be one that appeals to you. Whether you are just getting started with training or looking for ways to refine your existing program, this guide will help you find the right template for your needs.
Table of Contents
- Training Templates
- Training Needs Analysis Template for planning what type of training you need
- Training Agenda Template for planning what your training will look like
- Online Training Module Template for planning what an online training session will look like
- Offline Training Session Plan Template for planning what an in-person training session will look like
- Training Materials Template for planning what materials you will need for your training session
- Employee Assessment Template for planning how you will assess employee skill retention after your training session
- Feedback Form Template for planning what to ask employees after your training session for help on how to improve
- Training Report Template for using all of the data gathered to form a comprehensive report on the effectiveness of your training session
- Training Certificate Template for celebrating your employees’ successes after training
- Training Follow-up Template for getting feedback from your training program attendants after it is over
- Download and customize your training templates
- Frequently Asked Questions
This template is great for companies that need help figuring out what to target with their training initiatives.
After discovering what skills you want to help your employees expand on, it is important to plan for exactly what your training is going to look like. Most of these are self-explanatory but feel free to add or remove aspects that do not pertain to your training.
Many companies are turning to online training to accommodate remote or hybrid employees, or to get their employees more accustomed to online work. If this sounds appealing to you, try using this template to organize and summarize your online training experience.
Maybe online training is not for you, or your training requires an in person approach. Use this template to organize all of your offline training sessions.
Not sure what to use for your training session? Go through this template to lay out your strategies while planning.
The most important part of employee training is what comes after. Did your employees learn what you intended, and how can you make sure they retain that knowledge? Assessments are the best way to do this, especially with a template guiding them.
Speaking of feedback, you can also ask employees for their thoughts on your training through a feedback form. This can be really useful for informing future training sessions.
After planning, implementing your training, and gathering data, it’s vital that you form a report detailing exactly what happened as well as the most notable impacts to inform future training sessions. This report template will help you retain all of the most important information.
Everyone wants to be rewarded for their hard work. A training certificate helps your employees feel good about themselves and helps you easily distinguish which employees are achieving at the highest level. Use this template with a tool like Canva to make an informative and congratulatory training certificate.
One of the best ways to get honest feedback is through a personal approach. If you are not likely to catch your employees in the hallway or the breakroom, or you were not able to talk to them after the training session was over, this follow-up template is easy to fill out and send without being too impersonal.
Remember, these are just basic outlines. The templates should be customized and developed further to meet specific needs and should ideally include your company’s branding and personal touches.
Download and customize the training templates below:
We hope these templates will help you create plans and materials quickly and efficiently.
The list of training templates provided in this blog post can help you find the right template for your needs.
Whether you are creating training materials from scratch or looking for ways to refine an existing program, these templates will save time, energy, and money. So don’t hesitate – start using them today!