Welcome to the Thinkific Labs Inc. and Thinkific.com Inc. (together, “Thinkific”, “our”, “us”) Community Space (“Community”), a website for knowledge entrepreneurs to share ideas, expertise, and make connections with other knowledge entrepreneurs.
- Your Account
- In order to access the Community you must create an account by following the instructions on the Community registration page. You must have your own username and password and you are responsible for ensuring that your password remains confidential. You must not share your username or password with anyone, including your colleagues, teammates, or other company employees.
- You may not use a username that: (i) belongs to someone else, (ii) impersonates another person, (iii) is misleading, (iv) violates any intellectual property or other proprietary rights, (v) is vulgar or offensive, or (vi) that we reject at our sole discretion.
- You must be 18 years of age or older or at least the age of majority in the jurisdiction where you reside or from which you use the Community in order to access the Community.
- All information you provide in your profile must be accurate, complete and true. Thinkific may delete your account if any of your profile information is inaccurate, false, out of date, or incomplete.
- If your username or password is compromised, if you become aware of any unauthorized use of your account, or you notice another breach of security, you must notify us immediately by contacting us at email@example.com.
- Your Conduct
- Users may use the Community to upload, download or share material, including words, images and videos (“Content”) with other users. Your use of the Community, including any Content you share must comply with all applicable laws in the jurisdiction in which you register for and use the Community.
- You must not upload Content that:
- is in violation of the Terms;
- is abusive, threatening, defamatory, bigoted, racially offensive, vulgar, hateful, fraudulent, confidential or that discloses a person’s private or personal matters without their consent;
- is spam, or make duplicate posts, or post excessively on one or more boards;
- impersonates another person or organization;
- indicates that you are a moderator or otherwise represent Thinkific;,
- promotes illegal activity or discusses illegal activities with the intent to commit them;
- infringes a third party’s intellectual property rights;
- contains advertising, promotional materials, market research or other forms of solicitation including chain letters and pyramid schemes;
- contains viruses or corrupted files or attempts to exploit a vulnerability of the Community or of another user’s device;
- are designed to evade profanity or other content filters; or
- contains the personal information of another person (such as phone numbers, address, personal email address, social security number, medical information, or banking information).
- Thinkific has no obligation to and does not monitor the Content shared by Community users. However, Thinkific may, with or without notice, remove or modify any Content that violates the Terms in our sole discretion.
- If you violate the Terms in our sole discretion, Thinkific may immediately suspend or terminate your account. You must not, and must not attempt to evade bans or suspensions or otherwise disregard the directions of Community moderators or administrators.
- If you encounter any Content that violates the Terms, you may report such Content to us by using the “Report Inappropriate Content” feature in the “Options” menu of the post.
- Community Content
- The use of the Community is at your own risk. The Community is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis and Thinkific gives no warranty, express or implied, as to the quality, content and availability or fitness for a specific purpose of the Community.
- Any user may share Content with the Community. Thinkific makes no representations or warranties as to the accuracy, completeness, or truth of any Content posted on the Community and is not liable for any Content contained in the Community. For official support related to Thinkific’s services, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Thinkific is not liable for any links to third-party sites or content posted in the Community.
- You may use the Community to provide Thinkific with comments, ideas, suggestions, techniques, concepts, questions, or answers related to Thinkific, our business or our services (“Feedback”). You hereby grant to Thinkific all intellectual property rights in any Feedback you share with us by using the Community and waive any claim you may have to any form of compensation related to or arising from your Feedback.
Thinkific Labs Inc.
#400 – 369 Terminal Ave