The Guide to Outlining an Online Course Curriculum
An interactive guide that will help you quickly develop your online course curriculum so you can create and publish your online course sooner.
In this free , you will learn:
- What a great course curriculum looks like and how to get there
- The key to developing a concise learning outcome for your students
- How to brainstorm the path to that learning outcome
- The best practices for structuring your lessons and sections
- How to determine which lessons are crucial for your students
Creating a comprehensive course content plan dramatically decreases the time it takes to create an online course
Every online course starts out as a collection of bullet points in a word document, or as a series of post-its on a wall, or even as a messy diagram on a whiteboard. From there, your ideas become a structured outline, then a curriculum. The final steps are planning and creating your lessons, then uploading into Thinkific. Getting to this stage takes some time, so we’ve put together this guide to help you outline your online course quicker. The more efficient you outline your course, the sooner your audience can benefit!